Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One week in...

Today is exactly a week since I arrive in New Zealand, and I am already horrible about posting blogs. I promise there will be great ones coming, I'm compiling a list of Kiwi slang translated into the American equivalents, and a list of interesting Kiwi food.

In this past week I flew into Auckland, went to Rotorua on a tour bus with heaps of American students from Australearn, had crazy adventures, and ended in Wellington where I will be living for the next 5 months.

Life. Is. Awesome.

I have the best flatmates every, one from New Zealand, one from Germany, and one from Colorado (who I don't know that well yet).

I promise I will post more in the next few days, I have alot to catch up on. I need to do my laundry, get my student ID, buy more groceries, write in my journal, buy my textbooks, put photos on Facebook, tour the campuses, find where my classes are, the list goes on and on.

I have been sick since Thursday, so I have needed to rest rest rest in order to get better. It's never fun meeting people for the first time when you are not feeling well. I feel and look like a tired zombie most of the time.

I promise I will detail everything I have been up to for the past week, just. not. tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment